Thursday, May 20, 2010

You never know untile you read.

Good Thursday to all, as the title to day say you never know until you read.

For the ones that know the writer of this blog you know I am not a good speller so you may have to use your imagination at times. Funny how I can even stump the spell check.

Good news Linda is home from the hospital, after today Penny is one treatment away from a full recovery.

Tell your friends about us we are looking for new clients and new stylist to fill our addition.

The work is almost complete and we are so happy and please.

Until tomorrow remember
Sometimes we need to think God for not giving us everything we wish for :)

1 comment:

  1. Hello Ken,

    I wish I could say I was one treatment away from full recovery. I did however complete my last infusion with the Adriamycin/cytoxan drugs. There were four total so now I am half way through chemo....still cause for celebration. Four mor chemos left and then 30 radiation treatments. Minimum of 2 or possibley three surgeries. Just trying to stay positive so I can beat this ugly disease. Miss you guys and enjoy reading your post despite the spedlling....LOL

    ReplyDelete